* Become the #1 sporting academy in the country and more importantly holistic development of kids between the ages of 5ys to 14 yrs.
* To ensure the quality of youth basketball, netball and volleyball played at the community level is improved each year.
* Introduce the sport of basketball to more 2 primary schools by year end 2017.
* Introduce the sport of volleyball to 2 primary schools by year end 2017
* To ensure elite athletes are allowed to maximize their potential via proper channels.
* Provide mentorship programs for kids between the ages of 5yrs and 14yrs each year.
* To ensure the quality of basketball, netball, volleyball played at the Primary school level (5yrs to 12yrs) is improved and the standard of players entering the secondary school system is raised by 2018.
* Ensure we teach the sport of basketball/volleyball and the fair play concept to 150 kids annually.
* Introduce the sport of basketball, volleyball and netball to 4 additional primary schools 2018.
* Use Sports to foster greater communication and understanding amongst different communities, races, creeds in Trinidad and Tobago.
* Use sports as a means of dealing with aggression and other forms of youth delinquency in communities and schools in Trinidad and Tobago
* Use Sports to reduce the high incidence of chronic lifestyle diseases prevalent in Trinidad